Summer Resources for Students
⭐Remote Learning Device Request⭐
Parent University - Classes for NYC Families
Parent University seeks to educate and empower families as partners, advocates, and lifelong educators in their student's education through free courses, resources, events, and activities.
Parent University serves all families, from early childhood through adulthood. Even if you are not a parent, we encourage you to become involved with Parent University. With an expanding course list Parent University is ready to support you.
Register and enroll for a course today!
Technical Support for Families
If you have ongoing issues with technology to support learning at home, even after visiting our support pages (such as Getting Started with Your iPad, TeachHub, Getting Started with Google Classroom, Getting Started with Teams) please fill out the Technical Support for Families form. The form uses Google Translate in the top right corner.
You can use the form to let us know what issues you are having with NYCDOE iPads or other devices including:
- Reporting a lost or stolen device
- Support for sign in and use of iPad or other DOE devices
- Help with applications (including Google Classroom)
If the form doesn’t offer the answers you need, you will be asked to provide your contact information and we will get in touch with you and try to solve your problem.Staff can fill this form out on behalf of parents. Staff who need help with technology should sign into the Technology Support Center(Open external link) on the InfoHub
Summer Rising is New York City’s free summer program for any City student in grades K–8, including students with disabilities, who wants to participate.
All K–8 students participating in programs will have access to academic classes and enrichment programming, including field trips, arts activities and outdoor recreation. Students will engage in daily community building and social emotional learning activities.
Priority Testing for School-Based Staff and Students
- Department of Education students in 3K through grade 12
- Department of Education employees,
- Employees of Department of Education contracted early childhood programs, and affiliated family child care networks
- Employees of Department of Education- and Department of Youth and Community Development-contracted Learning Bridges programs
Click Here to Learn More